Media Relations Contact:
Mark A. Ball
August 28, 2018
DART Schedule Announced for Labor Day
Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer in the U.S. and is celebrated with parades, barbecues, shopping and trips. Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will operate a modified schedule for Mon., Sept. 3., to get you to your holiday event safely.
DART route and schedule information can be found at www.DART.org.
- DART bus, light rail and Dallas Streetcar services will follow a Sunday schedule.
- The Trinity Railway Express commuter rail will not operate.
- DART's administrative offices, Customer Care Center and Lost and Found will be closed.
- Customers with questions about schedules can contact DART's Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- DART Paratransit services for customers with disabilities will operate on a Saturday schedule. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed on Labor Day. Customers may call Thurs., Aug.30, to book their trips through Mon., Sept.3, and Fri., Aug. 31, to book their trips through Wed., Sept. 5. Customers may call Tues., Sept. 4, to book trips through Thurs., Sept. 6. X-Press Booking, Web Booking and voicemail will also be available.
-- 30 --